Tuesday, August 22, 2006

High Field 2006

I went with my buddies (Felix, Holger and Ellen) to the Hight Field Festival 2006. From August 18 - 20.
We build one big tent on the huge campground...
The weather was unsettled but it was sunny most over the time. There was a huge storm on saturday. I should have broght my rain clothes with me...but unfortunately I didnt ^^; but it didnt't stop us from partying.


Lineup of the bands:

BEATSTEAKS | BROKEN SOCIAL SCENE | CKY | CLUESO & BAND | COHEED AND CAMBRIA | DANKO JONES | EAGLES OF DEATH METAL | FETTES BROT | GENTLEMAN & THE FAR EAST BAND | GOLDENHORSE | JENIX | KAISER CHIEFS | KETTCAR | LESS THAN JAKE | MANDO DIAO | MASSIVE ATTACK | NADA SURF | PANIC! AT THE DISCO | REVOLVERHELD | SEEED | SPORTFREUNDE STILLER | THE DRESDEN DOLLS | THE FUTUREHEADS | THE MARBLE INDEX | TRASHMONKEYS | TV ON THE RADIO | VIRGINIA JETZT! | WEAKERTHANS | WIR SIND HELDEN | WOLFMOTHER | ZOX |


Here are two little clips. The sound quality is super bad. Sorry for that.
it was too loud for the mic ^^;

Sportfreunde Stiller

SEEED

The nights were long and loud. Almost no time to sleep o_O


And click on the link below for a panorama view of High Field! Maybe you can find me... ^^

High Field



We came back yesterday...very tired
over and out (_ _ )zzZ

Fotos and Videos by Holger

No comments: